forume Actualités Sports Support Général Récepteurs Equipment - Installation

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

-17%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 128 Go Blanc (+29,99€ ...
249.99 € 299.99 €
Voir le deal
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

Spiranovic signs Wanderers deal

jimy page
    jimy page
    Admin

Spiranovic signs Wanderers deal  Empty Spiranovic signs Wanderers deal

Message par jimy page Sam 17 Mai - 11:16

Spiranovic signs Wanderers deal
    Young defender Matthew Spiranovic has re-signed with Western Sydney Wanderers for a further two seasons just weeks before playing for Australia at the FIFA World Cup™ in Brazil. Spiranovic, who turns 26 next month, had a stand-out debut season with the Wanderers, culminating in a Socceroos World Cup squad selection.

Spiranovic played 18 times in this season's Australian A-League, including one goal scored in this year's Grand Final, as well as making five appearances in the AFC Champions League where the Wanderers have reached the quarter-finals.

"I had other options overseas and in Australia but what swayed me was the culture that Popa (coach Tony Popovic) has installed at the club," said Spiranovic, who has played with Nurnberg in Germany and Urawa Red Diamonds in Japan.

"While clubs from Europe and Asia were calling, as a player, you always want to be playing in the big games against the best teams. By signing with the Wanderers I know I will get the opportunity to do that and continue to improve my football."

Spiranovic, who has been capped 17 times for the Socceroos since his debut in 2008, was named this week in Ange Postecoglou's preliminary 30-man squad.

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 19 Avr - 14:01