forume Actualités Sports Support Général Récepteurs Equipment - Installation

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Neil Gaiman’s Likely Stories to come to TV

Maximus.1222
    Maximus.1222

Neil Gaiman’s Likely Stories to come to TV Empty Neil Gaiman’s Likely Stories to come to TV

Message par Maximus.1222 Ven 12 Fév - 10:04

Neil Gaiman’s Likely Stories to come to TV

Michelle Clancy
       | 12 February 2016

Neil Gaiman’s Likely Stories, an original British drama commission for Sky Arts, will be distributed internationally by Sky Vision.

Likely Stories, a four-part adaptation for Sky Arts produced by Sid Gentle Films Ltd, is a collection of 30-minute short stories from the pen of Neil Gaiman, set in London. The series is directed by Iain Forsyth and Jane Pollard, the duo responsible for the Nick Cave film, 20,000 Days on Earth.

“Short stories traditionally do not get a lot of love from television,” said Gaiman. “I'm really excited to see what the team are going to do and make with Likely Stories - they've given it real thought and it feels like it's going to be something very, very special.”

Phil Edgar-Jones, director of Sky Arts, added: “I’ve long admired the work of Neil Gaiman. He is a genius storyteller and an exceptional talent, and I’m thrilled to be bringing these adaptations of his work to Sky Arts. Under the British directorial powerhouse of Iain Forsyth and Jane Pollard, Likely Stories is, in true Gaiman style, brilliantly bizarre and unexpected.”

The four adaptations will be Foreign Parts, a story of identity, the ghostly tales of Feeders & Eaters and Closing Time and the life-spanning story, Looking Forthe Girl, with the first three written by Kevin Lehane. The final story, Looking for the Girl, was adapted by the series directors, Iain Forsyth and Jane Pollard.

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 19 Mai - 11:32