forume Actualités Sports Support Général Récepteurs Equipment - Installation

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

LeBron & co cast Cleveland Hustles series

Maximus.1222
    Maximus.1222

LeBron & co cast Cleveland Hustles series Empty LeBron & co cast Cleveland Hustles series

Message par Maximus.1222 Dim 26 Juin - 12:47

LeBron & co cast Cleveland Hustles series

Michelle Clancy
       | 26 June 2016

LeBron & co cast Cleveland Hustles series Cleveland_hustles

NBA star LeBron James and his business partner Maverick Carter have selected local judges for the upcoming CNBC unscripted primetime series, Cleveland Hustles.

cleveland hustlesIn the wake of LeBron and the Cleveland Cavaliers taking the NBA title this year the series focuses on Cleveland’s revitalisation efforts. Produced by Jame’s own studio, SpringHill Entertainment, it teams four successful Cleveland business leaders with local entrepreneurs looking for an investment to launch their own brick-and-mortar stores. The series is set in the Gordon Square Arts District, a once troubled neighbourhood that’s working to rebuild.

“This show is special to me because it’s about giving hard-working people a life-changing opportunity to make their dreams a reality while creating real change in the Cleveland community,” said Carter. “I’m proud that SpringHill Entertainment is behind a project like this that is more than a TV show – it’s a transformational series that can lift up all of Northeast Ohio and one that will resonate with people across the country.”

James’ and Carter’s hand-picked host for the show is B. Bonin Bough, chief media and e-commerce officer for Mondelez International, the snack food giant behind Oreos.

“I’m a lucky guy,” he said. “For the past 15 years, I’ve worked in some incredible global organisations that share my passion for innovation and entrepreneurial endeavour and they have allowed me to act as agent provocateur by bringing some of the most enlightened innovators in the world into their well-oiled operations. Sometimes to disrupt, sometimes to learn - always to challenge; the bridge between scale businesses and startups is forever challenging and worthwhile. And now, Maverick has offered me the chance to bring these learnings to Cleveland. I’m delighted to work with Maverick, and with this stellar mentor panel, but above all, I’m ecstatic to be working with the entrepreneurs themselves. ‘Cleveland Hustles’ promises to be a new frontline for innovators and I’m honoured to be part of it.”

The four judges are Kumar Arora, CEO at Aroridex, who has mentored over 500 startups and works with the Cleveland LaunchHouse and Jumpstart Cleveland to consult and mentor local businesses; Kathy Futey, a certified private wealth advisor; Alan Glazen, founder of GlazenUrban and a neighborhood developer; and Jonathon Sawyer, Team Sawyer restaurant owner and a James Beard award-winning chef.

After a local search, eight up-and-coming entrepreneurs were selected from a group of 25 who pitched the investors. Each investor has chosen two businesses to investigate further. They’ll put these eight businesses through a series of tests before ultimately deciding on the four small companies they want to invest in and support as they take on the enormous challenge of opening storefronts in an underserved neighborhood. Over the course of the season, viewers will see if the entrepreneurs have the ambition, creativity, and hustle necessary to succeed - and in so doing, help a neighbourhood rebuild.

The eight Cleveland-based entrepreneurs include: Old City Soda - Sean Adkins & Mike Gulley; Randy's Pickles - Andrew Rainey; Styles of Success - Chareen Fountain; The Cleveland Bagel Co. - Geoff Hardman and Dan Herbst; The Proper Pig - Ted Dupaski and Shane Vidovic; Groundswell - Anne Harnett; FOUNT - Jaclyn & Phillip Wachter; and Akron Honey Co. - Brent Wesley.

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 19 Mai - 3:52