forume Actualités Sports Support Général Récepteurs Equipment - Installation

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Channel 5 launches free-to-air catch-up channel

Galvane
    Galvane

Channel 5 launches free-to-air catch-up channel Empty Channel 5 launches free-to-air catch-up channel

Message par Galvane Dim 24 Juil - 15:09

Channel 5 launches free-to-air catch-up channel

Editor
       | 24 July 2016
     Channel 5 launches free-to-air catch-up channel My5

Aiming to deliver what it claims is the best content from linear and on-demand, the UK’s fifth largest broadcaster has announced a new free-to-air TV channel, My5.
    my5

Set to go live in early August, the new channel is intended to replace the existing Channel 5+24, taking content from the video-on-demand service of the same name, as well as broadcasting programming from across the Channel 5 portfolio such as Spike, 5STAR and 5USA and the core Channel 5 platform.

The channel will feature popular recent programmes across all platforms, catch-up TV, box sets, themed schedules tying into major programme launches or events and programming curated around talent or themes. It is intended to build on the momentum gained by Channel 5’s existing on-demand service, which has claimed growth of nearly 50% so far this year and seen over a million people register to use the service. My5 channel will be initially available on Freeview, Freesat, Sky TV, Virgin Media, YouView, BT and TalkTalk. Further platforms will be confirmed.

“Taking My5 into the linear space is an exciting development following the success of our video-on-demand service, which has enjoyed rapid growth since rebranding in February,” explained James Tatam, Channel 5 director of digital media and commercial development. “Through a mix of sharp and responsive scheduling, curated and thematic content, and data from our TV channels, on-demand platform and social media, viewers can now discover the most popular content on My5 via both TV and on-demand and choose how they want to watch.”

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 27 Avr - 7:43