forume Actualités Sports Support Général Récepteurs Equipment - Installation

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

2 participants

Latest Transfer News

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Latest Transfer News Empty Latest Transfer News

Message par Admin Sam 23 Nov - 12:29

Latest Transfer News

Premier League: Mamadou Sakho enjoying Liverpool life and not thinking of PSG return

Last Updated: November 23, 2013

Latest Transfer News 181429287_3023355
    Mamadou Sakho: Happy at Liverpool after making the move from PSG

Mamadou Sakho has insisted that he would not have changed his decision to come to Liverpool 'for anything in the world' after settling in well at his new club.
    The France defender, who scored twice for his country in midweek to help them overturn a 2-0 play-off first-leg deficit against Ukraine and reach the World Cup, made the move to Anfield from Paris Saint-Germain in the summer.
    He is enjoying life on Merseyside and maintains that he has no regrets about leaving his homeland to embark on a new adventure in the Premier League.
    "I wouldn't have changed my choice for anything in the world," Sakho told the Guardian ahead of Saturday's derby against Everton.
    "My decision to come to Liverpool has been fantastic for me. I haven't been here very long at all but I've settled in well.
    "It was always going to be hard because I've only ever known one club and been a one-club person before coming here, so that makes things a bit more difficult, but I've been prepared to go and ask advice from everyone - my team-mates, coaches and the manager.
    "I've asked them a lot about the game here, my family has settled in, it's going well."

"My decision to come to Liverpool has been fantastic for me. I haven't been here very long at all but I've settled in well."
    Mamadou Sakho
    Sakho returned to Paris the day after Liverpool were beaten by Southampton earlier in the season and bid an emotional farewell to the PSG fans on the Parc des Princes pitch.
    The 23-year-old told supporters that his 'story with PSG wasn't over', but he has clarified his comments to stress that he was not hinting at rejoining the club in future.
    He explained: "I heard there were a few criticisms in the press here about why I should go back. It was actually organised by Paris Saint-Germain.
    "They invited me back for the PSG-Monaco game and I thought 'why not?' The reason I was so emotional on the field was because the whole stadium was chanting 'Sakho, Sakho' and in my eyes I'm not the first Sakho, that's my dad, so again, I was thinking about him.
    "Also, I was with Paris Saint-Germain for 12 years. I grew from a boy to a man there. It was my second up-bringing after my family and I grew up with the teachers and coaches who are in the youth level of the club.
    "They helped me become the man that I am today. I have a heart, I make friends and I'm not going to lose those attachments because of what football team I play for. So it was very emotional for me to go back.
    "The other thing I was criticised for was for saying my history in Paris is not over. I wasn't referring to the club. I was saying that because I'm in the national team I would always have a chance to be back in Paris and what happened the other night showed I was right."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Latest Transfer News Empty Re: Latest Transfer News

Message par Admin Sam 23 Nov - 12:38

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger does not feel under pressure to sign striker in January
    Last Updated: November 23, 2013 

Latest Transfer News ArseneWenger_3032530
    Arsene Wenger: Happy with the options at his disposal as Arsenal's forwards return to fitness

Arsene Wenger has admitted it is difficult to find the right players in the January transfer window but stressed that the return to fitness of Theo Walcott means Arsenal are not under extra pressure to buy another striker.
    Walcott is available to face former club Southampton on Saturday after spending the past couple of months sidelined by an abdominal problem which needed surgery, while Lukas Podolski is recovering from a hamstring injury which has kept him out since late August and is expected back in action by the end of December.
    Olivier Giroud has shouldered the responsibility of leading the line for the Gunners this season, with Nicklas Bendtner their only other fit option up front.
    Wenger has faith in Bendtner's ability but accepts that the Denmark international may be thinking of leaving in the New Year.
    The Arsenal manager is not worried, though, insisting there will be not be as much urgency to bring in cover for Giroud once Walcott and Podolski are back at his disposal.

Latest Transfer News 165012893_2858394753001_vs-528f6348e4b0b9f863dcebf4-1592194018001

Ed Chamberlin previews Southampton's trip to Arsenal.
    Asked if having Walcott and Podolski fit made it less critical to go into the transfer market for a new striker, Wenger said: "Yes, Podolski is not back as well (yet), but he shouldn't be too far now.
    "Theo gives us an opportunity to be a mobile striker. If we lose Giroud today we have nobody with body weight up front, apart from Bendtner.
    "I think Bendtner has the level, but at the moment he doesn't get enough games - and as well, in his head, is he here or has he planned to go (in January)?"
    Wenger continued: "Theo gives us qualities that other players haven't got, it is a different option.

"We have a lot of players who like to come to the ball, so to have one or two who go behind and create space in the middle, it gives us options to score."
    Arsene Wenger
    "We have a lot of players who like to come to the ball, so to have one or two who go behind and create space in the middle, it gives us options to score."
    Whether or not Arsenal will move when the transfer window reopens remains to be seen, but Wenger insists it can only be for the "right player".
    He added: "I don't say I never make a mistake - I certainly made some, sometimes it is because we didn't sign the right player.
    "But it is always difficult in the middle of the season. If somebody is doing well somewhere, the clubs do not necessarily want to sell him. They can wait until the end of the season.
    "Most of the time it is because we didn't find (him)."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Message par Admin Sam 23 Nov - 12:40

Championship: QPR teenager Mike Petrasso joins Oldham on a month-long youth loan
    Last Updated: November 22, 2013 

Latest Transfer News Bircham_2740890
    Marc Bircham: Let his youngster go out on loan

QPR teenager Mike Petrasso has joined Oldham on a month-long youth loan after a move to Notts County failed.
    Petrasso has linked up with the Latics ahead of their match against Hoops team-mate Michael Harriman's Gillingham on Saturday.
    The Canada Under-20 international had been set to join Oldham's Sky Bet League One rivals County - managed by recently-departed Rangers midfielder Shaun Derry - but the move was scrapped.
    Petrasso featured 19 times in the QPR Under-18 title success last season and was rewarded with a two-year professional contract.
    The 18-year-old has made nine appearances for Marc Bircham's Under-21 side this campaign, scoring six goals.
    His loan at Boundary Park will run until December 21.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Message par Admin Dim 1 Déc - 6:56

Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal says he could sign a contract extension any day now
      Last Updated: November 30, 2013

Latest Transfer News 187005416-10_3031042
    Arturo Vidal: Close to signing a new deal with the Turin giants

Juventus v Udinese

Arturo Vidal claims he is close to agreeing a contract extension at Juventus following an excellent start to the season.
    The 26-year-old midfielder, who joined the Serie A outfit from Bayer Leverkusen in 2011, has been a permanent fixture in Antonio Conte's side so far this season.
    He scored an impressive Champions League hat-trick at home to FC Copenhagen in midweek to reach double figures for the campaign.
    The Chile international says he is now very close to signing a new deal with the Turin giants that would extend his contract beyond 2016.
    "There is very little to go until we sign the new contract. I could sign it tomorrow, I'm just waiting to hear back from the club," he said.
    "I'm always happy here at Juventus because wearing the shirt means the world to me."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Message par Admin Dim 1 Déc - 6:58

Transfer News: Fredi Bobic wants winger Ibrahima Traore to stay at Stuttgart
      Last Updated: November 30, 2013 

Latest Transfer News Stuttgart-Lukas-Rupp-Ibrahima-Traore_2862119
    Ibrahima Traore: His VfB Stuttgart contract expires at the end of the season

Stuttgart general manager Fredi Bobic is keen for winger Ibrahima Traore to prolong his stay at the club.
    The 25-year-old's contract is due to run out at the end of the current Bundesliga campaign and the former Augsburg player would be free to walk away.
    Traore has been linked with a number of Premier League clubs, including Aston Villa, Southampton and West Ham.
    But Bobic is determined to hang onto the services of the French-born Guinea international, despite the player only being sparingly used by head coach Thomas Schneider.
    "We are aware of the contract situation regarding Ibrahima Traore," former Germany striker Bobic told Deutsche Presseagentur.
    "We appreciate him being at our club and our intention is to keep him at VfB Stuttgart. There is no doubt about that."
    jimy page
    jimy page
    Admin

Message par jimy page Jeu 19 Déc - 17:32

Thursday December 19

Tony Cannon is having a ball: 'As a City fan there is no way I can predict how our team will do. It's not in our DNA. I will say one thing and that is many are talking about Arsenal, United and others if they buy a player. No one has mentioned what will happen if City buy a player (or two). With that thought, have a Merry Christmas.'
    14:45
    Kilmarnock manager Allan Johnston expects to have a number of players on trial in the coming weeks.
    14:31

Greetings of the season to Simon: 'With all the arguing and talk back and forth over the course of the year, I just want to take a moment to thank all the EPL fans for making this league the best league in the world. There are many good teams all fighting for four spots and that is what making this fun. Rather you are Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Man Utd, Man City, Eveton, or Liverpool fan like myself, at the end of the day, we all should be grateful to enjoy watching good football. Happy Holiday and Merry Christmas everyone!'
    14:12

Our betting tips for Saturday's Premier League matches are now available and you can back them with Sky Bet.
    13:56

Here are the details on Andres Iniesta extending his Barcelona contract.
    13:46

A kind message from John: 'Sorry I forgot to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy New Year. In this season of goodwill I wish everybody's teams a good festive period (unless you are playing mine). I look forward to the transfer window with great interest as I think that this might just be the most crucial one ever. Take care everybody and have fun.'
    13:35

John provides his predictions: 'Man City will do it for me, but not by much I can see Arsenal and Chelsea pushing them close. Player of the year Suarez for me now that Aguero is out for a month. Champions league I will go for Real Madrid. Just a note a Brad Smith has been promoted to the Liverpool first-team squad!'
    13:24

The Birmingham Mail report: 'West Brom's managerial search remains ongoing after they distanced themselves from claims they had made an approach for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - but they continue to keep an eye on the growing tension between Malky Mackay and Cardiff City's owners.'
    13:22

The Journal report: 'It is understood Manchester United's Wilfried Zaha has not been included on a list of potential January signings for Newcastle.'
    13:20

We will have a full story on this but the breaking news from Spain is Andres Iniesta has extended his Barcelona contract.
    13:12
    Sheffield Wednesday defender Glenn Loovens is keen to extend his stay at Hillsborough.
    13:05
    Swansea forward Michu hopes the club will make a loan move for Liverpool striker Iago Aspas during the January transfer window.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 26 Avr - 8:36