forume Actualités Sports Support Général Récepteurs Equipment - Installation

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Quickplay partners with You.i TV for multiscreen video platform

jimy page
    jimy page
    Admin

Quickplay partners with You.i TV for multiscreen video platform Empty Quickplay partners with You.i TV for multiscreen video platform

Message par jimy page Mer 13 Avr - 11:29

Quickplay partners with You.i TV for multiscreen video platform

Michelle Clancy
       | 13 April 2016

Quickplay partners with You.i TV for multiscreen video platform You.i_TV

Quickplay has announced a new partnership with You.i TV, aimed at pay-TV operators and content programmers building custom multiscreen applications.

You.i TVThe joint solution will offer customers a multi-tenant platform powered by Quickplay’s virtual headend, combined with a front-end user interface (UI) for premium over-the-top (OTT) video across all connected devices, including iOS, tvOS, Android, Amazon Fire, Xbox, PlayStation, Roku, smart TVs and RDK set-top boxes (STBs).

You.i Engine’s front-end technology solution removes the complexity of building custom multiscreen applications by outputting a single codebase that can be used to build and maintain interactive, fully branded interfaces.

Quickplay’s managed video platform provides the backend service via a software-defined headend, delivering secure streaming of nearly 700 live channels and hundreds of thousands of hours of encoded VOD content. Quickplay also handles all of the adaptive streaming and content management, including DRM solutions, user entitlements, dynamic advertising insertion, banner ad support, multi-language support, and featured content from over 200 premium content providers.

“You.i Engine grants operators and content providers unprecedented freedom to build truly delightful, immersive custom applications on every screen, and unshackles them from the fragmented, proprietary device marketplace,” said Jason Flick, CEO of You.i TV. “This partnership enables our customers to leverage the additional cost, time-to-market and service quality benefits of QuickPlay’s software-defined head-end capabilities and 24/7 managed service for next-generation TV services.”

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 12 Mai - 8:35