forume Actualités Sports Support Général Récepteurs Equipment - Installation

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Sports Illustrated highlights Lionel Messi in exclusive video

Galvane
    Galvane

Sports Illustrated highlights Lionel Messi in exclusive video Empty Sports Illustrated highlights Lionel Messi in exclusive video

Message par Galvane Jeu 26 Mai - 8:11

Sports Illustrated highlights Lionel Messi in exclusive video

Gabriel Miramar-Garcia
       | 26 May 2016

Sports Illustrated highlights Lionel Messi in exclusive video Messi2

Sports Illustrated has just published an exclusive feature from global superstar Lionel Messi, with a digital production that also includes the SI Films feature.

messi2In the long-form piece from Messi as told to SI and published in both English and Spanish, the footballer shares his excitement about playing in the US during Copa América next month and how he hopes the trip ends Argentina’s trophy drought.

The World of Messi offers behind-the-scenes video of the cover shoot with famed photographer Yu Tsai, video of Messi discussing NBA MVP Steph Curry and more.

For the exclusive, the notoriously private Messi recently sat with SI senior writer Grant Wahl in Barcelona to talk about why the Copa América tournament matters to Argentina, his excitement about playing in the US, what it was like moving to Barcelona at such a young age and his international lifestyle today. SI also spoke to key figures in Messi's life, including his former agent Josep Maria Minguella, and Carles Rexach, his first manager at FC Barcelona.

On his adopted city of Barcelona he said: "Barcelona gave me everything. I grew up here. I made myself here. I lack nothing, and I’m very happy to be in this remarkable city."

Messi also said that he also looks ahead to the next World Cup: "Of course, outside of my family nothing would make me happier than to win my first World Cup with Argentina in 2018."

The feature comes as Spanish football continues to gain traction in the US. El Clásico, the football match-up between Spanish rivals Real Madrid and Messi’s own team, FC Barcelona, delivered an average of 1.87 million total viewers for beIN SPORTS last November — an impressive number for a niche cable net.

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 10 Mai - 10:01