forume Actualités Sports Support Général Récepteurs Equipment - Installation

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

TBS green lights Storyville, Think B.I.G

Galvane
    Galvane

TBS green lights Storyville, Think B.I.G Empty TBS green lights Storyville, Think B.I.G

Message par Galvane Lun 1 Aoû - 8:45

TBS green lights Storyville, Think B.I.G

Michelle Clancy
       | 01 August 2016

TBS green lights Storyville, Think B.I.G Think_bog

TBS has green lit Storyville, a new digital animated series co-created by OkayPlayer.

think bogThe network is also in development on Think B.I.G., a scripted series based loosely on lyrics by the late rap star, Notorious B.I.G. The two projects are the first to emerge from a strategic content partnership between TBS and TNT, and New York-based content and media organisation Mass Appeal.

"Storyville and Think B.I.G. speak to the types of projects we will cultivate with Mass Appeal moving forward," said Brett Weitz, executive vice president of original programming for TBS. "Mass Appeal is a leader in developing unique stories with diverse voices. There's no better partner for us to connect with this vibrant, impassioned audience."

TBS has ordered ten episodes of Storyville, which is already in production. Created and produced by Mass Appeal in partnership with OkayPlayer, the digital animated series will feature funny, absurd, weird and sometimes just sheer joyful stories straight from the mouths of top celebrities. Musicians, actors, comedians, writers and artists will tell true life stories which will be animated in rich detail, exposing the sheer absurdity of celebrity life in all of its glory. Storyville will premiere this fall across TBS digital and social platforms.

Think B.I.G. chronicles the misadventures of an inner-city teen desperately trying to create a better future for his daughter and infant son. The plotlines for Think B.I.G. will be loosely based on the lyrics of Notorious B.I.G. The project is being produced and created by Mass Appeal, in partnership with Wayne Barrow of Bystorm Films and Voletta Wallace for Notorious B.I.G. Inc.

"The new direction that the good folks at TBS are taking is inspiring and totally akin to our position on popular culture," said Sacha Jenkins, Mass Appeal partner and chief creative officer. "In essence, Mass Appeal's strength lies in our ability to articulate the innermost feelings of artists and revolutionaries who are in the throes of their most potent creative moments, in a manner that is true to the creators and the movements they help spawn. I think our marriage will produce programming that will inspire a huge cross-section of people to tune in, interact and, in the case of TBS, laugh their asses off."

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 9 Mai - 17:29