forume Actualités Sports Support Général Récepteurs Equipment - Installation

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Sports Illustrated offers multiplatform Caitlyn/Bruce Jenner

Maximus.1222
    Maximus.1222

Sports Illustrated offers multiplatform Caitlyn/Bruce Jenner Empty Sports Illustrated offers multiplatform Caitlyn/Bruce Jenner

Message par Maximus.1222 Mer 29 Juin - 21:03

Sports Illustrated offers multiplatform Caitlyn/Bruce Jenner

Michelle Clancy
       | 29 June 2016

Sports Illustrated offers multiplatform Caitlyn/Bruce Jenner Caitlyn_jenner

Sports Illustrated has released a multi-platform, 40th anniversary retrospective of Bruce Jenner’s 1976 Gold Medal-winning decathlon performance at the Montreal Olympic Games.

caitlyn jennerThe SI special includes the premiere of the SI Films video exclusive, Jenner: 40 Years After Gold, along with an in-depth editorial profile and the reveal of Jenner (now Caitlyn Jenner) on the new cover of Sports Illustrated wearing her gold medal.

Jenner gave exclusive and extensive access to SI over a series of interviews and locations, sharing her perspective on the journey that led her to the historic gold medal performance. She also spoke openly about the legacy of winning the gold and its impact on her journey as a transgender woman in the public eye.

In the 22+ minute SI Films exclusive, SI and Jenner travelled to key locations on the Olympian's path, walking the track at the University of Oregon, where she qualified for her first Olympics in 1972, and also visiting San Jose City College, where she trained for the ’76 Olympic Games. During these conversations and through interviews conducted at her Malibu home, Jenner offered candid reflections of the games and what it meant to be an Olympic champion.

“Sports. It’s not real life,” Jenner said, reflecting on how life has changed. “You go out there, you work hard, you train your ass off, win the Games. I’m very proud of that part of my life. And it’s not like I just want to throw it out. It’s part of who I am. What I’m dealing with now, this is about who you are as a human being. What did I do for the world in 1976, besides maybe getting a few people to exercise a little bit? I didn’t make a difference in the world."

Of her surprise qualifying victory for the 1972 Olympic Games at the trials in Eugene, Oregon, she added: "That was the greatest athletic moment of my life, even better than the Games in ’76. I never thought I could do something like that. But when the time came to dig down really deep, there was something there. And it never left me after that race."

This is the latest in a series of major SI exclusives. Earlier this month, soccer superstar Lionel Messi's first-person perspective on coming to America for Copa America was the subject of an SI Films production, long-form digital package and magazine cover story.

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 10 Mai - 10:45